Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Friday, September 29, 2006

Questions I'd Like Some Answers To...

If Superman's the Man of Steel, as they say, then, who'd win in a deathmatch of Wolverine vs Superman???
okay, i'm biased, but i'd say Wolverine. man of steel's not so impressive after all, compared to Wolverine's near immortality. or maybe it's just me???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.