Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

As Said By... ME!

As Said By... ME!

Being the egomaniac yours truly is, I hereby present you with some quotes from/about yours truly.
“It's never the ending that matters, but rather, the events leading up to it.”~2005
“Thank gods for hate. It's a feeling just as strong as love, only NOT self-destructive.”~16th Jan 07
“I'm really not a greedy girl. All I ask is one superpower. Invincibility.”~29th Aug 07
“On second thoughts, I guess I'd settle for Batman's GREATEST SUPERPOWER OF ALL. Limitless moolah. After all, ANY thing/one can be bought these days, as long as you got the $$$.”~9th Sep 07
“I really wasn't lying when I said that I preferred girls. I am female & I do love myself above all others.”~15th Sep 07
“We don't smoke or do drugs. We eat. & we eat a lot. Watch us, it's like a horror show.”~Visk, 8th Mar 08
“No, I won't have a camera crane. I want a cherry picker so I can put my cameraman up there. It's no fun shouting at a computer.”~8th Mar 08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.