Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Monday, November 10, 2008

Little Kids Are Rather Cute...

Hee. When I was in hospital recently, (another fit, in the middle of the night... Don't ask.) I was still put in the children's ward, under the same doctor, so... There were all these little kids around me. Anyway, it's boring in the hospital, everyone was watching CARTOON NETWORK. Just so happened to be showing the awesome Ben 10 one morning, & we got round to discussing who our favourite Ben 10 villains were. I liked Vilgax, why? "'cause he's so big & muscular, yeah!" Hee. No, I'm really not that shallow. But my point is, there was a little boy who proudly proclaimed that his favourite Ben 10 villain was Charmcaster. EVERYONE ELSE teased him mercilessly.
"Oh, you like her just because she's got boobs, eh?"
Of course I joined in! How can I resist, eh? "Hey, kid, you like boobs? I'll give you mine. I don't like boobs."
KIDS. So cute! Hee.

1 comment:

  1. haha. kids are cute eh? go have one! =p

    and why are you terrorizing innocent little things with ur boobs? tsk tsk.

    but seriously, how are you now? your hospital trip scares me. take care of yourself k. muah!

    ReplyDelete

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.