Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Does anybody even give a fuck about blogs anymore?

Yes, I'm well aware that I NEVER updated this thing when blogging was the fad/the in-thing.

Yet, here I am. Sticking to this old "dump" when the rest of the whole damn world is on fucking Twitter/Facebook. I'm still here! Making semi-regular updates. Does anyone still give a fuck anymore, other than yours truly, that is? (Even when you take ALL my split personalities into account, I'm still a very small, insignificant number.) I never liked limiting my speeches to 160 characters anyway. Bloody Hell, I talk so much that even 160 WORDS aren't enough!

Oh well. I ain't competing for most eyeballs anyway. I just need some place to rant and rave, and if a few of my close friends drop by every so often, that keeps me happy enough. At least I always have decent traffic over at FictionPress. Though. I haven't had much time to write recently. Night class is turning out to be taking up more of my time than I expected.

But at least, I don't have to "hold a PROPER day job." (What a relief! Ssh! Don't tell Daddy Dearest that!)

~MidNight The Magnificent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.