Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, October 08, 2006

anti-wrinkles cream work. really!

no really. unorthodox though this method may be, at least you can't say that those advertising companies are LYING to you. how does it work though? simple. they put a very wrinkled OLD celebrity in front of the camera and apply that stuff to the lens, and viola! all the wrinkles are gruantreed to disaapear! well, at least you can't accuse those cosemetics companies of lying to you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.