Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Crossing The Line When It Comes To Sex

I take major issues with anybody who says that I have no standards/boundaries.

For starters, I'd never KISS a girl, let alone FUCK one of 'em. (I mean, a friendly peck on the cheek between friends is fine, but NEVER beyond that. Lips?! Leave me out of it, man.)

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind a gay(hey, at least he's still a GUY, right?) But never a transvestite.

Btw, I draw a BIG bold line at necrophilia too. Totally sick. Though if some psycho were holding a gun to my head, I'd still pick a freshly dead MAN over a living FEMALE. Yup, I'm totally heterosexual to the end. (But of course, with a gun pointed at me, my sense of SELF-PRESERVATION trumps all.)

A vampire, I'd fuck, & gladly too, but that's UNdead, not a corpse, so yeah... NEVER fucking a corpse.

Ta-ta,
MidNight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.