Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Food Is Officially Ruined.

It's fucking official. Living with the family ruins even FOOD. I thought it was bad enough when all pizzas were VEGETARIAN(Pizza Hut, I'll never forgive you for coming up with that Shroom Garden Pizza!). This Chinese New Year, even the Yusheng is vegetarian. Is this bad Bad BAD or what?! Damnit. Sigh... Another thing. I never get to see a cent of MY hong bao money. The mother confiscates it instantly, & supposedly stores it away in some obscure bank account that I'd never get access to... Sigh...

A hungry MidNight is an Angry MidNight. & believe me, I don't need exposure to radioactive waste to turn me big, green & mean. Just a lack of food, or in this family's case, abstinence from GOOD food.

So is a Poor MidNight. (The only Angpows I got to spend are the lousy $2 shit. Which frankly, all I can do with is afford a meal. & not even a decent meat-loaded meal, at that!)

Hungry/Poor=UNsatisfied & Angry,
MidNight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.