Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Being Cheated

What, I just read your post.

They take away your cash? You can't even spend what is RIGHTFULLY yours?! And then no real meat, not fake vegetarian meat?

First of all, what's the point of being vegetarian when you still buy fake meat?

Next, what an unhappy Chinese New Year man. That sucks. You need to go and eat a Mega Prosperity burger. Yep, it's still on here.

I know dreams are nice, but sometimes you can't just get by dreaming about eating. What the hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.