Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I Should've LOOKed @ Stuff More Closely Before Paying...

Yes, same shirt, still love it, but seriously, it should've come with a change of inscription(not to mention PICTURE!)? Not that I'm interested in FEMALE Bartop Dancing(Keyword here being FEMALE.) Maybe a male stripper, yes(Oooh! HOT!!!), but not Female Bartop Dancing.

Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.