Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Saturday, October 24, 2009

NEIL GAIMAN

Okay, forget the previous post. I woke up at an unearthly hour that Saturday to queue up for my tickets & I was the 6th person in line!!!(Yes, I'm proud of myself. It's been years since I dropped out of school & woke up at that kind of insane timing.) Anyway, my point is, I got my tickets. So, not so pissed anymore. Still hate shallow sites like Facebook & Twitter though. Freaking polluted with shallow talentless bitches & other idiots(they know who they are. I'm not saying anymore on this retarded subject.).

MidNight The Magnificent

1 comment:

  1. I AM A TALENTED IDIOT!!

    (neeways, glad you got your ticket in the end)

    ReplyDelete

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.