Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Monday, November 02, 2009

Hell yes! I got my Neil Gaiman autograph!!!

Mr. Gaiman signing my copy of Mirrormask...

Neil SINGING My Mirrormask!!!

A-woohoo!!! SWF website said that each ticket holder was entitled to having 2 items signed, but turns out, it's ONLY 1! per ticket holder. & since everybody bailed out on me, (Hey, I was the one who woke at 6am to queue for the tickets, after all!) I only got Mirrormask signed. Would have gotten at least 2 more... BUT! Some people just didn't show up. [Yes, I AM complaining. You know who ya'll are. Humph.]

(Btw, message he left on my dvd was "Dream!". Couldn't think of any better words of advice from the Prince of stories himself. Maybe "Morpheus!"? Okay, very bad in-joke. Sorry.)

On Stage

Mr. Gaiman on stage...

Queuing For Autographs 02

Queuing was crazy, but for Neil Gaiman, it's absolutely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.