Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Friday, March 19, 2010

Take A Joke!

Sir is explaining solutions to an exercise that we did in class.
M:"Excuse me, Sir, but could you put it into the (shared) student drive so that we can retrieve copies of it?" (so that we could view it on our individual computers in the lab)
Sir:"Of course."
M:"Thank you. (pause) Not that you are unpleasant to look at, of course, but it's really tiring to keep moving one's head up and down. (angelic grin)"-Yes, I can pull it off!
Class laughs raucously. Well. The guys laughed. I don't think women get me, and frankly, I don't give a fuck about it either!

Hehe!

M really really appreciates a guy who can laugh WITH her, as some of the guys joked, even after, "(I) just insulted (his) manhood."!

1 comment:

  1. ahahahaha that's funny. ._.

    ahh the girls are boring. ignore them.

    ReplyDelete

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.