Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Getting Comfortable Chatting With The Guys...

Dammit. I get so comfortable chatting with the guys that oftentimes, I absolutely forget who I'm in a conversation with and off shoots my big mouth before my brain even realizes the words that're spewing out of my hungry mouth like busy buzzing honey bees. (Don't worry, nobody gets stung. At least, not literally. Still, I have faith in all my friends' egos to take whatever "abuse" I dish out and bounce back with complete and utter zip! Instantly.)

Anyway, I was chatting with the a friend and somehow, the conversation got 'round to eyepatches. (Don't ask.)

Naturally, came the comparisons between MGS's Solid Snake Solid Snake the Daragan-Lookalike
and (my personal favourite) Escape From New York's Snake Plissken .

Me:"Snake Plissken's flesh and blood, which turns me on more than pixels."
(pause)"And I can't believe I just told everyone that. ALOUD."

Thankfully, I'm so much considered as just "another one of the guys" that nobody's embarrassed(Not that I'd be expected to be, anyway. Too shameless for such a thing as that.)., and we can just laugh it off. HAHA!

Stupid girls.

~Queen MidNight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.