Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Crazy Relative Shit That Happens In Hong Kong...

This nosey, gossipy cousin (Actually, I hate all of them, but this one's particularly annoying. Very in-my-face. And I usually punch people out of my face. Only I wasn't on home territory there and I really didn't want to kick up a fuss in the Hong Kong prison cells.) came over and started ACTING all friendly with me! Purpose? She wanted to find out about my "relationship status".

Conversation went something like this:

Cuz:"Hey, so do you you have any boyfriends?" (Very direct. Didn't even bother with polite small talk.)

Me:(monosyllabic)"No."

Cuz:"Why not? Surely you must be the least bit interested in BOYS."

Me:"No."

Cuz:"Oh. You're a lesbian then?"

Me:"(grins sweetly) Well... Used to be. But I really prefer a real hard cock to a strap-on when it comes to fucking."

Haha! Thank gods THAT got her off my back, practically RUNNING to get away from me. I just pray that the mother doesn't hear about this, or there'll be Hell for me pay.

You love me and you know it.

~MidNight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.