Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

spaderman?!?!

sigh... has anyone ever noticed how back when spidey was so hot, there was an over abbundace of pirated spiderman toys "cleverly" re-named Spader-man by some asshole... there were so many out there that my sis and i deciced that he's worthy of his own theme song... so, here goes, people,
presenting,
The Spaderman Theme Song (wahahahahaha!!!)
Spaderman, Spaderman
Digs a hole, any size
Digs right in front of his enemies {no, he's not that bright.}
His enemies always kill him,
And his hole becomes his grave.
Spaderman, Spaderman, where have you dug to,
Spaderman???
lame, i know... sorry, but i was TOO bored. sigh... now that my o's are over. i feel kinda lost. like i dunno what to do? haha! ah well. not that i'd want to go through it again, god forbid. i have more pressing matters on my mind now. i've decided i'd take this break to work on some short film projects... pending approval of $10000 from the mda, hopefully. i wanna get the dvd world! haha! dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.