Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, December 08, 2005

the stages of hysterical laughter

here, according to miss know-it-all, MidNight, are the various stages that hysterical laughter come in:

  • wahahahahaha!!!
  • MAWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • *bangs table laughing*
  • *falls off chair laughing*
  • *rolls on floor laughing*
  • *dies laughing*

and last, but never least,

  • from beyond the grave,
    plays loops self "MAWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"-ing at own funeral

Heh. enjoy!

~MidNight forever

3 comments:

  1. hhaaahhhh the last one is freaky

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA.

    yes, i can imagine..

    creeeeepppyyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. creepy?! and eEe, may i ask, who was the one who gave me that idea in the first place?! haha!!! i think i'm scaring EVERYONE away from my funeral in future. mawhahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.