Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, February 23, 2006

which mouse are you?

you know what they say about the mice in the bucket of mice... the lazy one drowns while the hardwoking one turns everything to cream... haha! what you don't hear about is the opportunistic mouse who soaks in a milk bath a la Cleopatra and still has enough energy to run from the lucky pussycat sashaying over for his dinner of cream mousse. (pun fully intended.)
heh. (and guess which mouse yours truly is? mawhahahaha!!!)
MidNight forever...

3 comments:

  1. i'll be the greedy one who drinks up everything till there's nothing left

    free food~!! why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure you can drink up everything. as long as it's AFTER my milk bath! wahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure you can drink up everything. as long as it's AFTER my milk bath! wahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.