Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

the new horrors of CNY

now, as some of my faithful readers may recall, if it weren't for the lure of "easy money" every CNY, i'd have migrated to america/europe every CNY... far from this past CNY detering, it has instead given me even more reasons to run screaming into the nearest avaliable cave.
sigh... this year, some parent's friends, on seeing me so big, tall, strong and all, somply insist that this MUST be the last hongbao i EVER claim from them, and that i should be married off by the next year. bloody cheapstakes. esp when that LAST hingbao turns out to contain a GRAND TOTAL OF 2 BUCKS!!! who me married?! over my dead body, i swear. (and beleve me, i'd have said that to their faces if money weren't at sake here!) sigh...
~MidNight forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.