Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Friday, May 05, 2006

WTF?!?!

damn, but i've been teased MERCILESSLY about wearing the same old clothes. common people, tell me, is wearing the same tee 3 times in 3 weeks so unreasonable?!?! my class sux. bloody hell. it's not like i don't wash, okay?! do i so stink that badly?!?! fuck them all lah. then, i bumped into Becky around campus. WHY does everyone have to look so damn sophisticated? i feel like i'm trapped in time!!!!!!!!!!!! *wails* i miss my Beverly Hills tee (eEe, you shoul know what i'm talking abt. heh.) fucking hell, but poly life sux,man. wanna go back to secondary school and spoon-feeding.
oh yeah, and did i mention tt they all keep talking about NOTHING but BGR, and i announced that i was a lesbian to shut them up? (my female friends, fear not. there's no need to steer clear of me. i'm still stright, no worries.) boys SO childish. gimme old & sexy ANYDAY. yes, Harrison baby, i'm still waiting patiently for Indy 4. when, man, WHEN?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.