Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, May 21, 2006

poly sux

ugh.
i went back to PHS the other day to see cynthia and guess who i happened to bump into??? Lim Chen Chen! i told her i was doing electronics engineering and she wanted to know how my physics was, "well... i STILL know that electricity is the thing that makes my discman work, but i'm not really sure what else it does..." heh. oh well. doubt PHS will ever forget me. when has a student ever been such a damn handful yet STILL this lovable (no, of course i'm not boasting. merely stating facts. heh.)?!
oh well,
~MidNight forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.