Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, May 25, 2006

boys?!?!

"I don't like guys who are petty."~mAyEeEeEeEeE
ah was just reading eEe's blog and found this funny thing there... why not be more specific? i don;t like BOYS (esp pretty ones). so damn childish, man. gimme a man anyday. haha! anyway, ah was chatting w cynthia and she mentioned how Sadana(did i spell the name right??? oh, who cares?!) told her mother that she wanted "to be like Ms Yeo" and the woman just totally freaked out. heh. i'm bored in poly. have a fucking THREE hours break to kill now, ugh. damn this stupid schedule. they should just cut down on the breaks and let us to sch later/end earlier. fucking hell. i'm bored and my best friend's away on her China trip so i got no one left to ENTERTAIN me. sigh... damn. but at least it's just for a week so i can survive this much, i guess... still. it's boring.

3 comments:

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.