Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cynthia: Backseat Driver

heh. ain't it funny howit's always the little things that stay with you?

for cythia, i'd probably always remember her driving Viskous and me to Tanglin Mall for coffees after our shopping at Mustafa, Little India when some asshole cut into Cynthia's lane. we still overtook him though and my FIRST impulse was to turn around give him the middle finger.

"no, Jasmine, DON'T!!!" cynthia panicked. (i was sitting backseat.)

struggling desperately, i somehow managed to control my wild urges and amazingly, prevent a car accident. heh.

another thing would probably be her "yesss, Jassssmine, would you like to share that with the classs?" to tell the truth, i rather miss hearing it, actually. oh well...

right, post more next time then (hope ya'll enjoyed this one!)...

~MidNight forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.