Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I Am Woman, Hear Me Bitch. heh.

holyshit, you know what's the sole advantage of being a woman, as far as i'm concerned?! i get to make up crappy biological excuses for skipping bloody classes and the male lecturers're ususlly too polite to inquire too closely whereas females're usually too polite to inquire too closely. heh. however, if they were ALL to start cross-comparing notes, i'm doomed. whoever heard of a menses that lasted a whole friggin' month?! heh. cynthia wasn't too amused by this, warning me not to turn this into a regular habit that'd be hard to break. too late, baby. i'm too into this to quit anymore. heh. besides, isn't this the whole point of it?!?!

1 comment:

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.