Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Clothes

Clothes

I absolutely detest clothes that fit JUST RIGHT. If I had it MY way, everything would (& SHOULD) be at least 2 sizes TOO BIG.
For 1, I'm FAT. F. A. T.
And 2, I hate clothes which show to the world that I have boobs, even if they're only A-Cups. (Sadly, the rest of me ain't FIT enough to pass them off as man-boobs.)
Hate. Detest. Clothes. Not that I would walk around stark naked.
(Yes, this post has been sparked off by yet another of the mother's attempts to get me OUT of my begger clothes & into the nice *horrors* GIRL-Y shit. Somebody SAVE me!)
Sigh...
MidNightTheMagnificent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.