Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Muse

My Muse

Not for nothing am I called MidNight(The Magnificent, but never mind...).
The night is my muse & frankly, it's a wonder she puts up with me & still gives me inspiration...
I'm forced to go to bed pretty early EVERY SINGLE FUCKING NIGHT, way before MidNight exactly(but, hey poetic license, close enough...)
Forced by the ever unreasonable mother & a severe lack of afternoon naps. Still. The night is my muse.
Thank you for waking me up at 4am with fresh ideas of bloodlust & caninibalism(among other things...)
Sweet dreams...
~MidNight The Magnificent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.