Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hair

Hair.
How to get my hair cut. The way I want it.
Hell yeah! I finally figured out what I gotta do if I, Female. With Testerone., want to get a crew cut. Speak to the hairdresser in a really DEEP, masculine voice(Thank you, evil twin). "Oh yes, it's been 3 months since my last haircut. Bloody hot. Damn irritating."
Even though in reality, it's only been 1 month since my last encounter with the lawnmower. Yes, it's freaky how fast my hair grows. Sigh... Still. As long as the end result is one damn comfortable crew cut, I don't fucking care what I have to resort to in order to get it. MY way.
Cheers, people. (Not that this information should be helpful to any of ya'll. Seems I'm the only Female. With Testerone. around here who's more interested in comfort than style.)
Cheers anyway,
MidNightTheMagnificent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.