Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

(I'm really bored, so even MORE totally random thoughts...)

  • Women-"I am only as strong as the hairspray I use & the coffee I drink."
How about this?
NEW! Brand names:
-Indestructible Hairspray &
-Invincible Coffee?
~~~~~
  • Often heard on deathbeds(at least in the movies...):
"I'm sorry, son/daughter. I should have been a better parent to you."

  • A retort that I have (sadly) yet to hear:
"Don't bother blaming yourself, dad/mom. You did the best you could. It's not your fault that I was too good a son/daughter for you."

How's that for a final insult, eh? Adding a compliment to THE ultimate insult. Trigger off a heart attack? So NOT a wonder! Heh.
~6th Aug '08, 11.32pm
~~~~~
In other news, it's THE sister's birthday today, & I'm equally determined to ruin it just like they've ruined so many of mine. She likes the illusion of a big happy family, but I'm just being a total brat & refusing to join in... They'll probably be one big happier family without me.
Let's see... I'd already dropped out of school on my dad's birthday some years back... I'm being a big fat bitch(never skinny!) on the sister's... What else can I do?! Get arrested on the mother's?! No way. My pride will never allow that. I'm too good for it. Heh. Anyway, it's going to be spectacular! Heh.
Cheers,
MidNight
2nd September, 3.53 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.