Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Concept Of Good & Bad

It's highly amusing just how often I get told to "be good"(occasionally even by the people I'd actually care to listen to, though it's generally coming from the mother...)

In fact, I'm always good... You know me. I always do as is good for moi. (The BEST-even better than merely good!-action possible to my advantage. Mawhahahahaha!)

Yes, it's bloody good to me. Who gives a fuck if... shall we say,society in general... DOESN'T consider it good?! Good to me is all that bloody matters.

Or at least, it's the only definition of good that I bloody give a damn about.
(So, Cynthis, I can honestly tell you that "Yes, I've been a good girl." Hell yeah! Umm... *guiltily* Lying to MY advantage is good too, non?)
Cheers,
MidNight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.