Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Running Away

Haha! Hilarious!
Speaking of running away from home, a friend over the net asked me,"are you going to sell your body to the vicious old men who come out of bars completely wasted to put food on the table for you starving accident child?"So no way! I'll thieve & all, but NOT whore. I have standards, ya know...
Then, she mentioned that this way, I'd never find my "sexy man-beast".
Yeah right. I'll find my nice, safe, completely commitment-free fuck buddy, (& if he happens to be a smokin' HOT "sexy man-beast", well, lucky me, wouldn't you say?)
Heh.
Oh, & one more thing, why do the people I chat with in PERSON all freak out & faint at the mention of the words "fuck buddy"?! I mean, I swear just as much in my conversations, so it can't be the "fuck" that's causing the faintings. BUT! Put the words fuck+buddy & people freak out. Anyone care to enlighten me?
Sigh... No wonder I have more friends over the net than in real life... People freak out less easily over the net... (Yeah, I know ya'll think I'm joking. Again.)
Footloose & fancy-free,
MidNight The Magnificent forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.