Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Learn Something New Everyday

Learn Something New Everyday
Was at the supermarket with the mother this morning & the woman wanted to buy some Brussels Sprouts. So, she sent me off to ask where the Brussel Sprouts originated from. (We generally try to avoid China products... ESPECIALLY if it's stuff that's to be eaten. Skin rashes isn't as bad as food poisoning. Tedious.) Guess where the 1st auntie who I asked told me they were from?!
"Hmm... I think they are from BRUSSEL."(!!!)
Interesting. Learn something new everyday. Apparently, Brussel sprounts come from the imaginary land of BRUSSEL. Stupid & ridiculous. But still. Cool. Kind of.
Cheers,
MidNight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.