Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Friday, August 01, 2008

It's so GOOD to be a Queer!

Sigh... Isn't it irritating whenever anyone tells you that you can't do something just because "you're a GIRL"?! Well. I'd found a pretty awesome way to deal with that.
My retort lately: "Who fucking cares?! 21 is only 1 year away, & I'll be getting my sex change operation done. Same difference, really." *sweet smile*
Hell yeah! Not that I would really, but I just like to freak people out. Especially since MOST of the people who tell me THAT are the parents' friends. Heh.
Gods, it's fun to freak people out. Mawhahahahaha! I'm so evil, GO ME!
Cheers,
MidNight The Magnificent
*repeats* "21 is just a couple of months away. I MUST survive!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.