Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lying

Trust me. I know perfectly well when's the right/appropriate time to lie & when I should tell the truth.
No, my problem's far simpler. (Or maybe not. I really can't tell.)
I just can't tell the difference between the truth, IN REALITY, & the truth that's all in my head.
So, of course, I always tell the truth. The whole truth & nothing BUT the truth(as I remember it anyway. It's NOT my fault that truth almost always turns out to be the one that's most advantageous to moi! Still, it's MY truth.)
Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.