Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Friday, July 04, 2008

Fevered Delusional Ravings & Rantings

Fevered Delusional Ravings & Rantings

Oh yes. Bloody hell. Have been sick. Yes, me, MidNight The Magnificent. S. I. C. K. Ugh. Feeling damned awful. Pounding headache. Sore throat. No strength in limbs. Even the damned pen was feeling heavy as I wrote that. Mind's delirious with ideas though...

Hair.
I really can't stand guys with longer hair than me. Yes, I'm speaking as the Female. With Testerone. who's got a crew cut now, & yes, that includes all you rock stars out there with an ass-length mane. (How do you live with it, man!? Psychos.) Of course, those who truly know me will say that I can't stand other boys/men/people anyway, in which situation, I rest my case. What more the fucking hell can I say? I love ME! Mawhahahahahaha!

Cheers,
MidNight

P.S.
Oh, & Vector? Signing out button is at the top right corner of your screen. Savvy?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.