Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Friday, July 11, 2008

More Totally Random Musings...

More Totally Random Musings...
It's so amusing when I went out for dinner recently at a restaurant that the family & I used to go by quite often.
There's been rather a lot of staff changes since the last time we went by.
& the hilarious thing is that ALL the new servers addressed me as "Sir". The old staff (those who recognized me/us on sight were slightly mortified & apologized profusely) even as Evil Twin was setting off fireworks inside me.["Recognition! Finally!"]
Frankly, I don't give a fuck.
In fact, I'd be so much happier being mistaken for a man(Yes, Evil Twin, I love you too.)than a female bimbo(especially the type the stupid [blood] sister is. YUCK!).
Cheers,
MidNightTheMagnificent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.