Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Monday, September 29, 2008

Putting things into perspective...

Ya'll know all about the recent F1 race thing that's going on down in Singapore? The family was watching it on TV & the mother expressed concern over how bloody fast those professionals were racing. I had to laugh.
Come on. Put me in a car going 60 & I'm a danger to everyone on the roads(most of all, myself). Put them in a car doing 600 & it's all perfectly safe. Ah... So clear now that you have a comparison, eh?
Cheers,
MidNight The Maniac(but still, a Magnificent Maniac! Hee.)

1 comment:

  1. Put ME in a car going 30, and I'm a moving disaster. Well, in a car, at least. Which makes it all the worst, I guess..

    ReplyDelete

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.