Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, October 26, 2008

So NOT A Lesbian.

I know how, with the way I always dress in unisex clothes (or even clothes that all come entirely from the men's department), people always assume I'm a butch, or a lesbian, or something... EXTREMELY irritating. Especially on my recent trip back. Hee. Still, it's a good occasion to drive people crazy. My retort? "Don't worry, I'm getting a sex change operation done once I'm 21, so, NOT lesbian." Heh. Not true, of course, but I love seeing their faces upon hearing that, so I've never been able to resist. Heh.
At least I know I'm more comfortable in my own skin than most other people out there. Oh, I'd so NEVER get a sex change done. I'd rather be "Queer" than merely Male/Female anyday. Queers do have more fun, ya know?!
Cheers,
MidNight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.