Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Random Stuff I Get Off My Friends on Fictionpress.com

When you’re in jail a good friend will bail you out, but a best friend will be sitting right next to you saying "damn that was fun!"

MidNight-I think I want the best of both worlds. A good friend to bail me & my best friend sitting next to me out of whatever shit we'd gotten ourselves into. I think we'd need a really REALLY rich good friend. It's gonna happen quite often, people.

People say "Guns don't kill people, People kill people!" Well, I think guns help. If you stood there and yelled Bang, I don't think you'd kill too many people. (But personally I’d rather that someone stood facing me and just yelled "bang". I’d get the point.)

Yeah, but it's so much more fun to be the one running around with the gun, shooting at others. Let's try it. I'll stand facing you, yell "BANG!", see if you'd die & repeat the experiment, with a real gun going "BANG!" this time.

92 percent of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing your head off.

(Personally, MidNight might suffocate from laughing too hard... But never mind. I'm sure the bloody sister is part of the 92%. Now, if only there was a way to convince something/somebody-Ashley Tisdale, perhaps??? she likes to tell her that. Heh. Tempting.)

Cheers,
MidNight The Magnificent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.