Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, June 25, 2009

T-Shirts!

tee
My new favourite T-shirt. & yes, I was walking around wearing it for about 3 days straight(man, I sure can get used to living in an entirely air-conditioned environment all the time. HATE this sweltering heat.) before I realized that I was actually supporting Bartop Dancing. Oh well, at least you'd never catch me doing that mad stuff. Hee.

MidNight The Magnificent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.