Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Terminator: Salvation:All I Recall

Watched the new Terminator movie with my sister yesterday & I had a few pressing thoughts the moment the movie ended... Which numbered roughly in this order...
  1. WOW! (See point 2)
  2. Damn. Arnie is in really REALLY good shape for a guy in his 60's!
  3. WOW! (See point 4)
  4. Fucking awesome special effects!
  5. Hee. Wonder if he actually uses gym equipment as his office furniture. (& yes, I can imagine his lifting paperwork as weights or something.) Damn god shape. WOW! (Yes, I do mean all the wow's.)
  6. Damn it's cold in here. Really large cup of coke. I NEED the toilet.
Besides, sis, now that you're reading this, thanks for not freaking out when I told you those buns of steel are HOT!!! (Yes, I do so have a weird fetish for hot buns. Hehe.)

Ta-ta!
MidNight The Magnificent... Off to work on some slideshow animation shit for Mary Had A Little Lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.