Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Friday, June 26, 2009

Devastation-RIP Micheal

So. Micheal Jackson is dead. At just 50 years old. It's unbelievable. But really. I just hope that the world will remember him for the freaking talented musical genius he really is, instead of focusing on his child molest cases. Dammit. He can EAT little kids for breakfast & I still wouldn't care. Say what you will of him. I'll always remember him for the talented man that he really is.

I'll never forget the first time I saw him moonwalk. "The man's a walking jellyfish!" Yeah, that's pretty much the first thing that came to mind at the sight of him moving so fluidly.

R. I. P. Micheal.

You showed us life can be a Thriller. You were neither Bad nor Dangerous, no matter what lies they spread about you. & starting with The Man In The Mirror, you worked tirelessly to Heal The World.

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2691583/1/

~MidNight The Magnificent

1 comment:

  1. The last paragraph should be on your fiction press thing. Pure poetry!

    ReplyDelete

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.