Custom Search
/* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Monday, June 01, 2009

Sexiest Batmobile EVER!


Watching the classic Batman(you remember... The film by Tim Burton starring Micheal Keaton), it reminded me of a damn funny "debate" I was having with some fanboys on the net.

While we all acknowledged that the ride in Batman Begins/The Dark Knight is totally technologically superior, the sexiest Batmobile was unanimously voted to be the 1989 one from Tim Burton's classic Gothic Batman.

One of them then suggested that the whole car resembled nothing so much as a giant S&M dildo!

& being the only female taking sides in this geeky discussion, I was hounded as to whether I'd fuck myself with it.

Umm... Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not really into self service. On the other hand, Bruce Wayne can totally fuck me WITH one of those replica dildoes. Or even better, he can fuck me senseless IN that Batmobile. Hehe.

Gotta love fanboys. Hee. How did a fanboy like moi get stuck in this female body anyway? (Though it's true, it's not very much feminine.)

MidNight The Magnificent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make it funny! Or... you could just tell me HOW funny I am. Not that I don't already find myself hilarious, but it's nice to know that the world outside of the realm inside my own head understands me. Somewhat.